Using as a simple content manager and electronic notebook, so I don't have to use a HTML editor. Not all the functions are tested. The wiki software is from mediawiki. If you want to add material - that's cool - just e-mail me.
- Calibrate Sound Card - Use this procedure to calibrate your sound card using WWV
- Geomagnetic - My office is located at the Fredericksburg USGS Geomagnetic Observatory.
- Radio Interfaces - Analysis of the Microham Computer/Radio Interfacss. Which one is best suited for the VHF contest?
- N1MM Voice Keyer - Setting up the N1MM Voice Keyer using the Ultimate Linking Interface (ULI)
- Micro Keyer Notes - Notes on setting up the MicroHam MicroKeyer with N1MM and DXLAB (Home Ops)
- Remote Control Radio - Control the ham radio over a network using Ham Radio Deluxe
- Repeater - Repeater coverage, notes on investigating link between WWI and Manassas
- HSMM - High Speed Multi Media, Hinternet
- Ham Radio - QRP and Propagation Links.
- APRS - Notes for APRS. APRS will be used during the upcoming VHF Contests. So we need to get educated.
- Linking - Link disparate RF systems together using things like asterisk
- Satellites - Notes about using the amateur radio satellites.
- Skywarn - Amateur Radio and Weather
- SDR - Notes about the using PowerSDR, Flex 5000A and Flex 1500 with N1MM Logging software
- N1MM Networking - Talk to N1MM from external programs
- Antennas - Antenna related references
- Grounding - Exploring grounding measurements and implications
- Skimmer - Combining DX clusters with SKIMMER
- Stafford Schools - Predicted Results for 2010 Test
- MARS - Navy Marine Corps Military Auxiliary Radio System (MARS)
W4IY Mountain Top Contest Station Configuration Guides
These pages contain notes about configuring the pieces of equipment, wiring diagrams, computer network drawings and everything else related to our W4IY VHF contests.
- VHF Contests - Drawings, network diagrams, manuals, etc.
- MicroKeyer and N1MM Configuration Notes - Microkeyer and N1MM configuration guide
- MicroHam_Audio_Levels - Guide to setting the audio levels for N1MM and Microham DVK operations
- WSJT - Configuration and other notes
- VHF Contest Computer Checklist - A checklist for setting up the computer systems (work in progress)
- N1MM Operating Tips - A couple of operating tips for using N1MM in the VHF contests
Various reports. Doesn't include all the time spent at other stations, like at W4RM, where I enjoy all the DX contests.
- ARRL SSCW 2006 - QRP Operation from home
- Field Day 2007 - Notes on my 1B Battery, Field Day operation in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- ARRL SSCW 2007 - QRP Low key operation from home. 199 Qs, 28,656 Points.
- ARRL SSCW 2008 - QRP operation from WA0DYJ's station, placed 1st in VA! My first solo win. Used SDR-5000.
- ARRL SSCW 2009 - QRP Operation from W4NF's station, first SO2R op and raw score of 100,100 points. 77 Multipliers and 650Q's
- MT Arecibo - EME QSO with KP4AO using simple UHF station
- Headphones - Gathering info about replacement headphones
- Contesting - Notes about contesting
Notes from the Contests
- VHF June 2008 - Notes from June 2008, tried a lot during this contest! Extensive notes.
- VHF June 2009 - Notes about things to do as a result of June 2009
- Suggestion - we need to document the antennas and the power systems to the same level as the stations.
- Recording Studio - setting up a home recording studio
- Tools - A list of software tools I find useful
- GPS Receiver Project Notes - Notes on hooking up Novatel GPS from E-bay - kind of extensive, now. --Stu 09:12, 21 January 2007 (EST)
- Computer Stuff - Computer Stuff
- Odds and Ends - Notes from various projects
- Asterisk Notes - Notes for setting up an asterisk server
- Stuff on the Bench - Things to play with, which might turn into projects
- Learning the Wiki - Notes about learning my way around the wiki
- Embedded Linux - Notes gearing up for embedded linux projects
- Microcontrollers - Notes on microcontrollers and PICs
- Temperature Sensor - Using a 16F628A to display the temperature from a DS1820 sensor
- Lightning Detector - Notes for building a lightning detector
- Programming - Notes on writing programs for Linux (Newbie stuff)
- SSH - Fun with secure shell
- Kismet - Notes about Kismet
- Cisco AP - Notes about configuring the 2106 and LAP1510
- RoIP - Radio over IP - built a lab
- RoIP Cisco - Using Cisco products for Radio over IP
Wireless Network Architecture Project
- Architecture - Wireless architecture patterns
- Reference Design - Reference Design for the wireless architecture
- Wireless Security - Background on wireless security. (802.11i)
- Voyage Linux - WRAP - Notes on configuring the Voyage distro running on the wrap. (Researching WPA2 and 802.1x)
- WRAP - Using the WRAP board from PC Engines, initializing the compact flash card
- MANET - Collecting notes
- Voyage Linux - Development - Notes on building components for Voyage Linux
Things that don't fit in the categories above.