Jump to navigation Jump to search
Just gathering and reading some interesting links about music theory.
- http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/DUNNE/TEMPERAMENT.HTML - paper analyzing notes using continuing fractions
- http://cnx.org/content/m11643/latest/#s6 - several modules that cover just about anything you need to know in basic music theory. Very well done.
- Fifth - why is a fifth a fifth? A note from a friend of mine.
- http://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Music/12Tone.htm - more about 'why 12 notes'
- http://www.medieval.org/emfaq/harmony/pyth4.html#2 - lengthy explanation